Ntsako Travel Africa has the pleasure of inviting you and your office staff to the first LGBT+ Tourism Masterclass. We recognise the dire need for training to sensitize key stakeholders in the frontline of LGBT+ Marketing, Engagement and Equality . The full day sessions will allow all participants to appreciate and understand many issues revolving around this on the boom niche and explore ways how you can benefit and be involved.
Who Can Attend:
· National Tourism Boards and Provincial Tourism Authorities
· Non-Governmental Agencies and Organization
· Tour Operators and Hoteliers
· DMCs and MICE Agencies
· Tourism Marketing Agencies
· Travel Agents and Travel Influencers
· Travel Media Outlets
· Tourism Professionals and Students
Panellists will include leaders in LGBT+ tourism Advocacy, Leaders in Research, LGBT+ Advocacy and Activism, Tourism Agencies and LGBT+ Marketing enthusiasts. Special guests in attendance will be LGBT+ Travel Influencers and Media from USA, Europe and Asia who will be in the country, hosted by Ntsako Travel Africa and South Africa Tourism.
Presentations and discussions involve video and audio clips, interactive presentations with audiences and Q& A sessions. Lunch and refreshment will be made available onsite
Kindly complete the Masterclass Registration form on the following link :
An Invoice will be sent to the email address you use in the
– Attendance, refreshments and lunch included in the participation fee: ZAR5000.00/ person
– Attendance of more than one person from same organisation: R4000.00
– Certificate of Attendance will be issued
More information regarding logistics will be sent together with the invoice.
NB: Any Organisation Representatives attending this masterclass and interested in training for their staff in their premises they’ll be automatically be entitled to 20% discount for site visit training.
First LGBTQ+ tourism Masterclass in Africa, you don’t want to miss it. Space availability very limited, hurry and secure your seat.